Act Now! Early Bird Pricing in Effect until May 31
2019’s PDC has a premium, full-day workshop, on Saturday and attendance is limited to 50. Separate, non-discounted, pricing is available as shown below. Registration for the Saturday Workshop and the Saturday sessions are mutually exclusive. You can attend one or the other.
All prices are listed in member/non-member order. Early Bird prices are 15% lower than prices shown. Except for the early bird discount, no other discounts can apply to the Premium Workshop on Saturday.
- All Access Pass ($600/$700): grants entry to the Thursday night chapter meeting, and sessions on both Friday and Saturday.
- Friday & Saturday Sessions ONLY ($585/$660): grants entry to the sessions on Friday and Saturday.
- Thu, Friday Sessions & Premium Saturday Workshop ($750/$850): grants entry to the Thursday night chapter meeting, PDC sessions on Friday and the Premium Workshop on Saturday.
- Chapter Meeting ONLY ($35/$50)
- Friday Sessions ONLY ($400/$475)
- Saturday Sessions ONLY ($250/$325)
- PREMIUM Saturday Workshop ONLY ($400/$475)
Discounts are available if you qualify as one of the following:
- Veterans (20%)
- Employees of Non-Profit Organizations (20%)
- Government Employees (20%)
- Full-Time Students (40%)
- PMI MassBay Volunteers of Significant Contribution (30%) – a PMI MassBay officer would have reached out to you to provide the discount code.
If you believe you qualify for the above discount, you can call or email the PMI Office for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-894-1842.