Rich Maltzman, PMP, recently retired from a 40-year career in the telecom industry, with the last 30 years in a Global PMO role. He’s currently a Senior Lecturer at Boston University, developing and teaching classes in Project Management and Qualitative & Quantitative Decision Making. Rich is the co-founder of EarthPM, LLC, a company devoted to integrating sustainability thinking into project management.
Rich has presented on Sustainability, Project Meetings, and PM Competency in Italy, Malaysia, South Africa, Costa Rica, China, and North America.
Published Works (co-authored):
- Green Project Management (2011 – Winner of PMI’s Cleland Award for Literature)
- Project Workflow Management: A Business Process Approach (2014)
- Driving Project, Program, and Portfolio Success: The Sustainability Wheel (2015)
- Bridging the PM Competency Gap (2017)
- How to Facilitate Productive Project Planning Meetings (2018)